Apricot Computers can support your every data need. Allow a team member to get you where you need to go on the net. We will do the best we can to support your needs.
- Security Threats
- Account Information
- Installation & Connectivity
- Information About Your Internet Speed
- Unknown Internet Connectivity Outages
Apricot Computers Inc. is concerned with increasing threat of viruses, spam, spyware and other problems. We encourage you to assist us with the removal of viruses and other compromising elements on our network. To reach this goal by doing the following:
- Ensure you visit trusted and websites that are not known to need anti-virus applications. Please note that Apricot Computers Inc. does not provide additional applications. The 3rd party tools can be acquired by searching the web.
- Apricot Computers Inc. does a firewall on our network. No need to purchase additional firewalls for your equipment.
- Please use safe Internet browsing practices when surfing the web.
- 3rd party cloud providers are outside of Apricot Computers Inc. control. Customers will be required to screen and ensure cloud storage facilities are adequate. We cannot ensure data integrity and other safety considerations when saving data to these locations.
- All of our operating systems, browsers, and other software are updated regularly. Customer do not need to perform these actions.
Installation & Connectivity
To use Apricot Computers Inc.’s online connectivity properly a mobile network device must be used. Internet services are used in conjunction with our Mobile Network Device (MND). For Internet service to work effectively please purchase equipment at the Get Mobile page of this website.
Computers that operate with Windows, Mac-OS, and other similar hardware profiles will not be able to connect to the Apricot Computers Inc. network. Our network devices are specially produced to ensure a safe, reliable, and enjoyable online experiences.
Apricot Computers Inc. does not provide Email related services. Questions on setting up your email can be found at the electronic mail providers website. i.e. Google, MSN, Zoho, etc… Please note we cannot support questions on changes to your Username or Email password. Information on Email Spam and Virus protection services is also maintained by your email provider. Please view their website.
You can access your email from our Mobile Network Devices along with an active Internet connection. When you visit the email providers website you will be prompted for your login ID and your password.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY! YOU CAN ATTEMPT TO TROUBLESHOOT ISSUES THAT OCCUR BEFORE CONTACTING TECHNICAL SUPPORT.
Apricot Computers Inc. is responsible for providing a safe and reliable Internet experience. Any problems with your network devices such as personal configurations, 3rd party application conflicts, etc. are the customers responsibility. Please view the manufacturers environmental settings. Physical or software changes that take place to the device after purchase are the customers responsibility to investigate and correct.
Any electronically connected network device not supplied by Apricot Computers Inc., such as routers, computers, or electronic hardware that the customer chooses to use as a part of their setup, are the responsibility of the customer to configure and troubleshoot. For problems and warranty issues please visit the manufacturer website.
Apricot Computers Inc. and it’s affiliates will not be responsible for insuring Internet access performance that are not in accordance to manufacturers specifications.
Computer retailers or computer support companies may provide technical assistance to your device due to hardware or physical characteristics. Apricot Computers is not affiliated with companies that perform repair, service or maintenance unless otherwise stated. Problems with other (non-Apricot Computers Inc.) computers and devices produced by entities not officially part of Apricot Computers Inc. requires must follow that companies support procedures.
Please note that you may be able to request a technician to come to your residence and identify a network problem related to your systems configuration. Network equipment such as routers or any other customer equipment can incur a billing charge for time, travel, work required. The trip charge will be handled by our contractual partner If available. Apricot Computers Inc. will not be directly involved with these billing matters.
Please note the cost may be calculated on visits outside of work hours, complexity of problem involved, and other factors that may not be listed here. Please contact us or the support party for more information within your respective region.
Information About Your Internet Speed
Providing reliable and always on wireless connectivity is at the heart of what we do. There may be times where you could experience slower than usual Internet access speeds. This could arise due to factors beyond our control. Extreme weather, fluctuations in electrical signals, hardware performance changes, and other unknown causes. Apricot Computers Inc. will ensure that configurations of your Mobile Network Device perform as deemed acceptable from the manufacturer.
Speed can be affected by CPU speed, RAM, outdated applications, viruses, etc. Contacting your hardware vendor or their technical support for assistance is necessary. Connectivity speed may also vary based on internal configurations (wiring, use of routers or other networking equipment, etc.) and the connection speed of websites or servers you attempt to access.
Although, Apricot Computers Inc. services are sold at a specified bandwidth, we cannot guarantee that service will perform at the stated (marketed) range. Bandwidth and Internet speeds are estimates. We do not recommend you test your speed by going to websites such as www.speedtest.net. These are not accurate, websites may not properly show how fast your up and download speeds are. Since these tests are performed by 3rd party hardware that connects to your device while going through routers, switches or other devices. In-turn slowing down overall speeds.
In order to accurately test your Internet speed, your Mobile Network Device or related equipment should be directly tested by an Apricot Computers Inc. certified technician.
Unknown Internet Connectivity Outages
There are basic problems that you may experience that affects your enjoyable online experience. We can make suggestions on how you can resolve them. By following the steps we have established, you could resolve an issue quicker than contacting Apricot’s technical support. Getting you online quicker is what Apricot Computers Inc.’s technical assistance team strives for.
Wireless Internet Problem: Unable to connect to the Internet
NOTE: If you cannot connect your Mobile Network Device or similar equipment your Internet access could be affected.
IF YOU HAVE WIRELESS EQUIPPMENT, IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU VERIFY THAT THE HARDWARE IS NOT THE SOURCE OF THE PROBLEM. IF YOUR WIRELESS HARDWARE WAS PROVIDED BY APRICOT COMPUTERS INC. PLEASE CONTACT TECHNICAL SUPPORT.
WIRELESS DEVICES NOT SUPPLIED BY APRICOT COMPUTERS INC. ARE THE CUSTOMERS/MANUFACTURERS RESPONSIBILITY. THE MANUFACTURER OR INSURANCE PLAN YOU PURCHASED CAN DIAGNOSE AND CORRECT PROBLEMS.
- Reset your network device hardware.
- Disconnect an electrical power from any wireless device.
- Wait 2 to 3 minutes and then plug the electrical power back.
- Wait for your device to restart and come back to a screen where you can select options.
- When the device has fully restarted, attempt to use the Internet.
- If you are still unable to get online, check all cables and power cords to make sure they are properly connected.
- Repeat steps 1-5.
- If the Internet service is still unavailable, please review your login name and password details or other connectivity information from your account.
- Lastly, If the above steps fail please message Apricot Computers Inc.’s Technical Support staff. Through the Contact Us page located on this website. If you cannot access the Internet to do so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank You.